An academic degree is the state of recognized completion of studies at a school or university. A diploma is generally issued in recognition of having satisfactorily completed the prescribed course of study. The two most common degrees awarded today are associate and bachelor's. Higher education institutions commonly offer master's, doctoral, academic certificates and professional degrees.
We are here for you to support with:
- Finding your perfect academic programme, in the country of your choice
- Preparation for GMAT, TOEFL or IELTs exam; help with endorsement letter
- Preparation of all the documents required for entering your programme
- Help with accommodation search and adaptation assistance
- Parents, friends, relatives visits during your programme